Thursday, April 29, 2010

Modding the BEAST



Modding,
the ultimate
Machine....

Battle of
Man & Monster


...and I dubbed her...
KITSUNE

"the BEAST"




Beautiful Monster
There she is,
the beautiful monstrosity
that my DH spent weeks
"Modding"...
building the
beast of beasts
as he would put it.

She'll be capable
to be overclocked
and not even break
a sweat.

Yes, she'll be able to
run Maya, render 3-D models
in mins & secs...

She'll give you
the extreme pleasure
of virtual reality
in the gaming world.

AND

She'll also take away
the precious time
spent between
me and my DH
because...


SHE is the "Kitsune"
九尾の狐
The
狐狸精
that ultimate seductress
who can tempt
my husband
away from me...


Scary!


P.S. DH asked me to name his modding project
(like I always named all his toys)... & I did.
:P



No comments:

Post a Comment