Friday, April 30, 2010

THE Jujube Martini

So here is my "Tea" Martini Project.
After many googling & researches I am glad
to say
I am the first to think up
this recipe

for the Martinis
I so love.



Get Ready???

The
Jujube Martini
A.K.A.
The
Red Date Martini


***

Inspiration #1

Recently, I am on



the Jujube Tea
rampage...


Been making the tea like
the Koreans do
(drinking a spoonful
mixed with hot water or
chilled over ice).

Then putting the
Jujube tea jelly
on

my flan.

***

Inspiration #2

Ever since I first tried
Sweet Tea Vodka
samples at Bill Batemen's
(the serving gals are hot
& they gave us 3 samples of
free drinks each to me & DH).
I wanted to try my hand with
a Sweet Tea Liqueur
in
a Martini.

So...



The Sweet Carolina Sweet Tea Vodka
(new product)

***

Inspiration #3

Since doing the "wild thing"
(wild turkey bourbon shots)
is a "date thing" with hubby...



The Wild Turkey American Honey
Liqueur

(new product)

a must for this
creation.

***

THE
Finished Product!



Baby!

***

The recipe at a glance:

...In easy 3 parts...

1 part
jujube iced tea
(1 tablespoon of Jujube jelly
mixed with minimal
hot water,
then cooled with ice)

1 part
Sweet Tea
Vodka liqueur

1 part
Wild Turkey
American Honey
Bourbon
liqueur

Shaken & not stirred
with ice...

Don't forget to...

Rim the glass with sugar
&
put the candied date
on the martini pick...

Get ready for the
"Red Date"
(Jujube)
Martini...

*POUR*

&

*ENJOY*



Bottoms Up!


-My Way-

No comments:

Post a Comment